03 March 2007

"What's This Baby's Butt Doing Where Your Face Should Be?"

It's been a while since I've written about a product I like, but after I used Dove's new SkinVitalizer yesterday, and my sister exclaimed, "What's this baby's butt doing where your face should be?", in reference to the smoothness, I couldn't resist writing a blog with the same title.

Dove's SkinVitalizer is an at-home facial system that includes a hand-held facial cleaning device and little textured sponges. Anyone who's used Dove before knows how good it smells, and this product is no different. It's like facial massage and aromatherapy in one.

I gave both my sister and I both mini-facials and we loved the results: skin that glowed and felt smooth as a baby's bottom. I'm a tough customer, usually displeased with every product I buy, but I think I might become a little obsessed with this one.

No comments: