25 August 2007

P.S.

I know I said I wouldn't be blogging, but I have to post an apology to my lovely readers. I just received a notice from Blogger saying I had dozens of unmoderated comments, some of them dating back a few months. In other words, many of you have been thoughtful enough to comment, but your comments have been sitting ignored somewhere in cyberspace. I'm sorry! They're published now! I don't know what happened.

At any rate, I'm enjoying the Midwest and spending time with Bison of Unusual Size (but I'm learning that Midwesterners are very particular about just who gets to be called "Midwestern" - it's a sensitive topic).

Next week I'm off to Chicago. I've never been before, so if any readers have been to Chicago and have any advice, I'd love to hear it.

Love,
A

No comments: