28 November 2007

Las Botas Nuevas

The weather has been idiosyncratically rainy lately. I don't particularly mind it, but I do get tired of being waterlogged. When I came out of my first class today, the rain was beating down, so I tried using a newspaper as an umbrella till it became soggy and useless. I went to the consignment store by campus, determined to buy the cheapest, but hopefully not the ugliest, hat. Once there, I got distracted by a pair of carmelly boots in the window. They're men's, but I seem to be wearing mostly men's clothing lately, so why not shoes, too? They're perfectly standard harness boots, but already broken in... and only $18 (as opposed to like $250 new).
These sort of make up for my morning which I spent being jealous of my older sister who found a pair of Dolce & Gabbana motorcycle boots in her size and marked 85% off.

2 comments:

Fashion Tidbits said...

i luv to throw on menswear too...

bigglassesgirl said...

those are perfect! Insanely jealous.