14 August 2006

First Male On Blog Alert


In an effort to prove I'm not sexist I'm going to feature a man right now. Although, I am cheating just a little bit, because the man I'm featuring is also the prettiest woman you've ever seen. His complexion and cheekbones are to die for. His mouth is full and his cheeks are rosy and his eyes are big and blue. Yes, friends, I'm talking about Cillian Murphy. The world's most beautiful (and convincing) transvestite.

Turns out, he's also amazing when he's not all trannied-up. Look how presentable he looks out perambulating with his baby.I'm impressed that his clothes are clean and wrinkle-free. But I'm also impressed because I haven't seen this outfit on anyone else. I often get bored looking at men's clothing because it all runs together after a while. Jeans, t-shirt, jeans, t-shirt, etc. But, Cillian's taken a more unique approach.

What can I say? I'm easy to please. At least when it comes to this.

Furthermore, and maybe this is just my wild imagination, I can picture James Dean wearing this. I mean, picture James Dean more Irish looking, and as a family man out walking his baby, and I think he might be wearing this.

No comments: