11 August 2006

Carrie Moment



So it's been a while since I've done a Carrie moment. Last night I flipped on the television and there was a Sex and The City episode (from Season Four, I believe, when Carrie and Aidan have reunited, and he's the new improved sexy Aidan... better groomed than seen above). Anyhow, she thinks he's cheating on her (the tables have turned) and she's begging him to forgive and forget her cheating ways.

Above is a picture from their first relationship, pre-cheating-with-Mr. Big. She's wearing a little transparent bachelor-buttoned blouse and knickerbocker-y type pants.

Here's where the Carrie thing becomes a conundrum to me: I would wear aforementioned outfit without a second thought. By all standards, it's a sloppy outfit. The girls at Go Fug Yourself would have nothing but disdain for aforementioned outfit.

If I wore the outfit out and about, people would either think that I was a) homeless, or b) hungover.

So why is it that Carrie looks neither homeless nor hungover? Does anyone have an answer?

No comments: